Monday, August 17, 2009

Grandpa's Birthday Card & New Challenge






Hello Everyone, Tomorrow is my Grandfathers birthday & Freddy’s too. I made this card for my Grandfathers birthday. Which is also for a new challenge I'm trying for Prairie paper & ink by Amy Rysavy. Amy has some good tutorials on her blog. For more on the Challenges and view her tutorials click on link above.

Card Recipe:

Digi image from Picasa Webalbum

Background paper is from an old Paper Pack I didn't keep the information on.
Colored with Crayola map pencils & Prismacolor Portrait set. I use baby oil instead of Gamsol, had too many headaches with Gamsol. Hope you like it and take a look at the blogs I've been surfing.

Have you looked at P.M.S (paper,markers & stamps). I surfed my evening away and found Carolyn Bounds blog. Besides being a teriffic crafter she writes you in to her life. Carolyn's 1st anniversary of blogging is here.Check out how to entry her Candy giveaway P.M.S August 18th is your last chance.





No comments: