Friday, November 30, 2012

V for Vintage at Alphabet Challenge Blog

 
Hello Bloggers,

I hope you had a nice week...mine was a little crazy! But I made it through and thankfully it's the weekend. Today’s card I made for my Design Team post At Alphabet Challenge Blog . A while back I won a prize of vintage images called Spa Time Digital Collage from Peggy Loves Vintage and I thought this card would be perfect for my grandma. The faraway paper is from Alphabets and Ornaments by Memories of a Lifetime book. It’s a book of vintage artwork for scrapbooks. I love the faraway paper perfect for grandma's card she lives 300 miles away and it feels pretty far away at times. Love how simple and easy this card came together.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Challenges 4 Everybody -Anything Goes
Forever Friends - Christmas Give Away
Joanna Sheen Challenge - Anything Goes excludes Christmas

Enjoy your weekend, and stay safe and aware of your surroundings while shopping.

Thanks for stopping by.

 
Roxx.T

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh your grandma will love this! It's cute and there's a lot of humor in it, too! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, take care, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Teresa said...

Brilliant card for our Anything goes challenge at Joanna Sheen, thanks for playing along. Good luck in the draw.
Teresa x

Unknown said...

Thanks again for visiting Roxx, hope you have a lovely Sunday! Big hugs, Ira xox