Friday, July 5, 2013

K for Keys at the Alphabet Challenge


Hello Bloggers,

My internet issues are still causing me grief! Today they said my Uverse is finally fixed. I actually believe him; this tech went into the attic and found the 1st guy who installed our line in January didn’t connect the junctions together correctly. We lived without service for so long I was tempted to go to another company.
I am posting my design team project late and hope you get a chance to stop on by Alphabet Challenge Blog

 I made this tag from a recycled box, and texture paste I made from a recipe Luvleescrapins posted on youtube.Heres the link how to make texture paste here:

I distressed the tag/ gift card with Tim Holtz ink pad, my daughter Kim hand painted the stenciled textured side.I used Pink By Design background stamp and embossed it with some distressed power. I cut the key out from a cricut cartridge and used gesso, black paint and copper acrylic paint to give it a realistic look.
 I would like to enter my tag into the following challenges:
Sister Act Card Challenge #14 - Anything Goes
Splendiferous Creations  - Create your own background
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - Anything Goes

Thanks for Stopping by

Roxx.T





4 comments:

fiction book reviews said...

Stunning!!!!

Thank you for joining this week at Creative Fingers

Zoe x
Handmade with lots of Love

Cathy P said...

Love this tag- and how you used the alphabet challenge in your tag! Thanks for sharing your work with us this week at the Sister act Challenge Blog.
Cathy xx

Lisa Somerville said...

Fabulous tag - wonderful way to recycle! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

I love your key tag! So cool!