Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Winter Card My first pop out card



Todays card is for two challenges...but I'd like to say I enjoyed trying something new.I got the idea from Everyday Cricut a post Joy did last week you can see it atEveryday Cricut and she even has two videos showing you how.The vintage image I used is from a set of vintage images I won in June from Peggy Loves Vintage blog. She has some great stuff on her Etsy page here.


Raise The Bar challenges - cooler weather

Moving Along with the times

- Vintage image
- a new technique -Pop out card
- Embossing - cuttlebug snowflake folder
- sketch

As you can see in order to enter Moving Along with the times..you had to be creative & challenge yourself.This is the first time I've ever really challenged myself.I'm proud not because it's a great card...but because I tried something new & accomplished my goal.The card reciepe.

DCWV - photo stack background paper
Scraps - snowflake paper
Front of card : snowman is a cut out from an 2yr old card someone had given me.
Inside of card: Vintage image by Peggy Loves Vintage

Thanks for stopping by
Roxx.T

2 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Roxx, Well Done on the stunning card. It looks amazing. Thanks for taking part this week on MAWTT Hope to see you back again soon, Hazelxoxo

Brenda Brown said...

Great card Roxx, love the colours and that image, the doggies look so cute with those bowties.
Thankyou for joining in with my 'To Do List' challenge at MAWTT.
Luv Brenda xxx