Sunday, April 17, 2011

Wrap It Up & Opposites Attract Wedding card

Wow It's been a while since my last post. I'm still learning my gypsy but I tend to go to my DS more than my gypsy.I feel it takes me so much longer to get it right with the gypsy that I go striaght to my DS. Wonder if anybody else is having that problem? I've got a lot going on in the next few months. Weddings,Birthdays,trips,Vacation etc. Plus we've been trying to mate my male pug with a pug a few blocks down. Watching 4 dogs is a handful... & also the reason why I've been an absentee bloger lately.I have created a few things which I'll be posting soon.The card I made is pretty simple made with scraps.Cuttlebug Just my type folder borders,Liquid Embossing. I would like to enter my card in the following challenges: Die Cuttin Divas - #10 Time To Mix it up. Use two different cuts- Wrap It Up & Opposites Attract

Thanks for stopping by Have a great week!

4 comments:

oil painting dvds said...

I like your blog! By the way, If you have time,
drop by my painting blog...Daniel

Unknown said...

Love your blog and great projects I left you an award on my blog

Wendy Pierce said...

This is stunning. Would love to know what you used to make it appear like champagne inside the glasses. Great job!!

Roxx.T Barnes said...

Wendy I used two different shades of beige to give depth & Liquid Embossing Sepia Glass Finish,by Plaid.
You can also use Inkssentials Glossy accents by Ranger. Great stuff! I've used it for sunglasses,dogs nose,eyes etc...
Thanks for stopping by
Roxx.T