Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Cricut Imagine card




Last night I made a card using only my Cricut Imagine.I rarely sew on my cards,but I find them so pretty when you do.I have my settings wrong, cause the stitch was suppose to be Zigzag! LOL I think it came out cute anyway. My goal this year is to make more than one card at a time.What I mean is either use all the scraps to make another card or make one to give away and one to keep as back up.I made up the base of this card and sewed all the scraps to use for a similar card.Lets see how long I can keep that up! So I added a stamp sentiment on the front & embossed it, but I couldn't get a good picture.
I created this card for the following challenges:


Critter Sketch Challenge Blog -Sketch # 98

Cupcake Craftroom -Anything goes

Ladybug Crafts Ink - Bows


Fussy and Fany Friday Challenge - Let It Snow

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog - Snow

5 comments:

pinky said...

Brilliant card, love your stitching. Thanks for joining us at LCI this week.
Pinky

Sherrie K. said...

Pretty cards...the little snowman is adorable and love the stitching!
Thanks for joining us in the challenge at FCCB!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jacki Daniels said...

beautiful card thanks for joining us at critters this week
Jacki

Larelyn said...

Wonderful job with your Imagine. I love the idea of making two. Your card is just adorable. Thanks for sharing at FCCB.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Nicola said...

Great card, love the snowman - perfect for our challenge!
Thanks for entering our Let it Snow challenge over at Fussy and Fancy this fortnight and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx