Sunday, April 22, 2012

F for Feathered Friends at the Alphabet Challenge Blog

Hello Everyone,

I hope you had an enjoyable weekend. This weekend was a bright & cool weekend, lovely weather to enjoy the outdoors. This weekend my sister from Corpus came in to go to the Cricut SWARM with me. It was a fun filled day of crop till you drop, chalked full of demo’s, working on projects & sharing company with some very talented people. I really enjoy my cricut nights; I always come home with new techniques or a better understanding of how to get the most out of your cricut.

Well on to my project. Today’s card is generated for my DT post at Alphabet Challenge Blog I made this card pretty simply with Fancy Frames Cartridge, Prima flowers, feathers & a new Whimsie Doodles digi called Social Doll head - Flirting


I would like to enter my card into the following Challenges
2 Sisters Challenge Blog # 88 Use a digital image
One Stitch At A Time - #110 Anything Goes
ATC & Cards with Attitude - 11# Anything Goes/Faces
  Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge - R# 68 Something New

9 comments:

Beverly G said...

She's a very cute girl with her feather and that generates some attitude. Thanks for entering at ATCs & Cards With Attitude.

Love crafts forever said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for playing at OSAAT.
Hugs Nataliya

Pam said...

Just love the frame on this sweet image! Thanks for joining us!
2SCB DT

Purple mad Alison said...

She is so cute! The feather in her hair just sets her off nicely!
I just love the swirly frame too.
Thank you for joining us over on ATCs With Attitude.
Hugs Alison x x

pinky said...

Beautiful project! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Roxx, I just love the feather in her head-band! So cute!

Sheena
xxx

Nikki Byrne said...

What a gorgeous ornate diecut! Love your card and colours :o) Thank you for sharing it with us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Hugs

NIKkI DT

Kos med papir og saks said...

lovely card.

thanks for joining us at C4E, hope you join us soon again.

my little scrappingcorner
DT Craft 4 Eternity

Karen C said...

How sweet! Thanks for playing with us at One Stitch At A Time! Best of luck in the draw!
Hugs,
Karen C (OSAAT DT)
www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com