Saturday, May 19, 2012

H for Handmade Flowers at Alphabet Challenge Blog


Hello Crafty bloggers,


Today’s card was created from a book I bought at Hobby Lobby at least a year ago! The book is called Fabulous Folds, but it has a lot of projects that seem to promote a Fabulous folds templates! This was very discouraging! I mean when you buy a book and I expected it to teach me every projects in the book. It does but in order to do the projects you have to buy sevral template. So don't sound like a complete Negative Nelly, I should say it does have some free templates in the back of the book.I did learn how to do this lovely flower, which took no time to make!

Stop on by Alphabet Challenge Blog and join in .


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry I'm so late getting around the DT's blogs this week! I think the lovely weather has gotten in the way!
Loving your card - the flower looks fab! I love the ribbon coming out of it.

Sheena
xxx