Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Laptop Baby Contest on Facebook Mo's Digital Pencil



Hello Everyone,

Have you ever been so excited to get a free digital image you couldn’t wait to go home?! Well with so many obligations already planned for last week I finally got a chance to finish up my card. The excitement builds, because Maurie of Mo’s Digital Pencil is having a contest. If you have seen her design team’s work…you know the bar is set real high! Plus you are putting your work for all of Facebook to see.Ok…enough of my anxieties. I finished the card around 12am and couldn’t figure out how to post my card on Maurie J. Manning’s Facebook wall! I finally figured out...I don't use Facebook as much as I should ever since the Timeline page came along. I got used to one format, plus I just changed my page and I am trying to figure it out. Anywho...
The contest was to figure a clever sentiment for the Laptop Baby freebie she gave out. My sentiment …bites! But there will be two random winners…& I am crossing my fingers my Twilight laptop baby gets picked!

Thanks for blog hopping to my virtual world.

Roxx.

No comments: