Friday, September 7, 2012

P for Pocket Card at Alphabet Challenge Blog



























Hi Everyone,

Today's post is for
Alphabet Challenge Blog My DT card & my first pocket card. I had such a hard time figureing out what I wanted to make. After I cut out my card I saw a post from Scrapbook & Cards. I plan to try on my next pocket card. Emily Pitts has some great ideas here's the link in case you have a mental block like I did.
http://scrapbookandcardstodaymag.typepad.com/scrapbook_cards_today_blo/2012/09/more-fun-gift-card-ideas-with-emily-pitts.html

I used Cricut catridge Sentimentals to cut out pocket card & I can't remember where I got this beautiful digital image ! I got the image at least over a year ago. I am happy to say I am much better at keeping track of where I get my digital images.
Thanks for stopping by.


Roxx.T

No comments: