Friday, November 16, 2012

U for Under the Weather at Alphabet Challenge Blog

 
Hello Everyone,
 
How has your week gone? Mine was an exciting one. Breaking Dawn part 2 week! I spent a few days preparing. I'll post soon about your adventure. Todays card I used a sewing machine. Controlling the direction is a bit of a challenge for me! I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
 
Joyful Stamper - Inspire Me Friday
Craft Punked- Anything Goes

Stop by the Alphabet Challenge Blog and see what our talented Design Team has created.

Thanks for Stopping by

Roxx.T



2 comments:

Plastic Card said...

This is great. So lovely design. I like the colors you have used and that image is so cute. Thanks for sharing.

s4rah said...

Cute card, thanks for joining us again at Craft Punked this week!