Saturday, January 5, 2013

Vinyl Hello Kitty meets Iphone




Hello Everyone,

Now that the holidays have past I have a few moments to post some of the projects I worked on over the holidays. I created an IPhone (4s) cover for Mireya.The 1st Hello Kitty I cut out with the Cricut very carefully, Halloween Hello Kitty is a sticker from Wal-Mart. I created a cut file on my gypsy for this, but it wasn't exact. I did trim it slightly on the side. These are fun to make, but they don't hold up well if like me you like to place your phone in your pocket. The Halloween one did hold up longer, because we modge podged after we placed it all together. If you would like the cut file email me or leave a comment with your email and I'll send it to you.

Thanks for stopping by.


Thanks for stopping by.
Roxx.T

No comments: