Sunday, May 17, 2009

Winning Inspired & Encourage Me To Start My Own Blog

Can you believe I’ve been surfing the net for over ten years and just found blogs. Well I just found blogs I’m interested in. I really only discovered them because I bought a Cricut. I joined there message board and found all kinds of crafting, stamping & card making blogs.

I entered a comment and won Blog candy from
Where'd All My Money Go?! Congratulations to Steph for 10,000 blog hits!
Winning inspired me to try my own blog. I tend to hold myself back, reluctant to trying new things, afraid of failure. Well here's my attempt of letting go and start trying new things.I look forward to getting to know new people Learning new things and sharing ideas.
Thanks for Stopping by and reading my blog.

Roxx

No comments: