Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Learning Everyday & New Thank you Card


I got my new stamps in this week. I'm so excited! Hopefully I'll get to try a few challenges. I sent out my thank you card and today I read that I put the flower on wrong.Ohh Well it's a learning process, but I think the card came out good.
Today I learned how to attach flowers with brads and how to attach a hyperlink to my blog. So many sites out there for a new bloggers like me to utilize. If your new to blogging and need help with understanding how to attach links,widgets and so much more visit Tips For a New Blogger
Learning something new and getting to apply it to things you love to do Is just wonderful....Don't you agree?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very pretty card! Love the image you used, and the flower is awesome!