Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Wednesday Post



Hello Everyone, have you checked your local Wal-Mart lately? Clearance items are everywhere.I got a great deal at Wal-Mart the other day. I could have gone crazy because they had some cricut cartridges on sale for 30 dollars. I restrained myself and purchased the punch-out pack of 40 patterned papers and 437 alpha & accent punch-outs for only $6.00.I got a package of Stampology flourishes for $4.50. I can be a craftaholic if I'm not careful.But I bet we all tend to do that.
I made this card for the OCC Challenge
find out more about there site and challenges by following link.
I' m still learning how to blend, and keep the colors from
colliding with each other...I messed up a little, but the card was fun to make.
I just love this card. I'm going to give it to my Mom. She has some High School friends she still keeps up with and I bet she would love to give this card out.

Thanks for Stopping by and Looking
Roxx



Here’s what I used to make the card.
Stamp is from Rubbernecker her name is Jessica...Don't you just love her!

Stampology clearstamps
Flourishes v2 by Rhonna Farrer
Just a note stamp by: Studio g clear stamps
Polka dot cardstock form Best Occasions Punch-out Pack
I used Studio g purple & gold pigment ink for the back ground.
I used Crayola Portfolio series, Prismacolor portrait set, gel pen, blending stump & baby oil to color in Jessica

1 comment:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Wonderful card Roxx, I LOVE the pretty image and beautiful layout!

Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for playing along with the OCC!

Jennifer :)