Friday, July 24, 2009

Where has the time gone?


Where has the time gone? I'm happy to say I spent alot of time with my fiancé.
Before you know it the week has flown by. This week I tried another new Challenge 05, from Peachy Keen Stamps

This week a co-worker of mine is having a birthday. I made this birthday card using a Stamp by Rubbernecker Stamp Company.
The Strip of polka a dot paper is from Memory Keepers Designer Scrapbook Pad purchased at Michaels.
Happy Birthday Anna….I hope she has a Margaritas for her birthday tomorrow. ;)

5 comments:

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

I love the bright and cheery colors in your card! I love margaritas too..:) Thanks so much for playing along with us! :)KathyJ

Lorie said...

Wonderful card!! Perfect for a festive birthday! Great job!!!

Unknown said...

Your colleague is going to LOVE your card Roxx. The glass made me smile, with it's cactus stem.
Thanks for joining us this week.
Hugs Viv xx

dilearyus247 said...

Exploding with color...terrific card, a margarita sounds good...lol Thank you playing with us at Peachy Keen Stamps ;o) Diane

Anonymous said...

Super nice card...love the brights! HUGS...SK :)