Sunday, October 25, 2009

Crazy 4 Challenges






Hello Everyone,
This was a beautiful weekend! The mesquites were out by the dozens, but other than that just wonderful! Bob's pug Moses is old even though & we know he can partially see from one eye.He functions normally and we have never experienced any problems. Well this weekend we took our dogs to the park & I was walking Moses.We were walking at a fairly fast pace. This surprised me, because Moses usually walks slowly. Well anyway: He walked into a tree!!! Yeah Walked into a tree!! I looked down just in time to see him hit he's head! He shook it off and nothing is wrong with him. But man do I feel soo bad! We all laughed & joked about it, but!! Well it got me thinking....I need to pay more attention when I'm walking him. Poor old dog.
Thanks again for stopping by. If you have a moment leave a comment thanks.
I decided to try a new challenge by: Crazy 4 ChallengesWe had to make a card using three geometric shapes. I used a triangle, oval and square. Stop by there blog and see what the wonderful Design Team has created! They have a wonderfully creative group of women.

Card Recipe
Brazilin card stock (orange & tan) (Rubberneckers)
Blue with tan swirl paper by me & My Big ideas paper stack Renee
Black Cardstock by Embassy (Wal-Mart) Tree stamp by Penny Black (Hobby Lobby)
Ink pad by Stampabilities (Hobby Lobby)
Owl by Stampabilities (Hobby Lobby)

Roxx

2 comments:

StampOwl said...

love it ... cute owl too

Lynn said...

What a wonderful card..I love your cute little owl with the big sad eyes :)