Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm trying a new Challenge by Sketch Saturday





Hello Everyone,
I'm trying a new Challenge today for Sketch Staurday . This card was so much fun to make. I used some new products which gave the window a glass like look . This is my first Christmas card and I already know who it's going to. The Artwork by Elizabeth O. Dulemba.I'd like to buy Soap Soap Soap for my nieces and nephews from Elizabeth O. Dulemba.Visit her web-site for more info on her books and artwork @ http://dulemba.com/index_books.html . My little 3 year old niece Isabella has the swine flu (H1N1). Please say a prayer for Isabella.
Thanks for veiwing my blog.
Roxx
Card Recipe:
Artwork by Elizabeth O.Dulemba (not digi stamp)
Paper pack
Glossy accents by Ranger-which makes a clear dimensional embellishment


1 comment:

Carolyn Bounds said...

Hello, Roxx:o) This is the perfect Christams card, and the artwork is beautiful!!! Poor Santa! He fell asleep looking over his naughty or nice list.

I also wanted to thank you for playing along in today's hop and to answer your question about the cards I made. You asked if the snowflakes were brads...no, I used two different Martha Stewart snowflake punches, a tiny EK Success snowflake punch and a tiny brad to hold the layered snowflakes together. Thank you for dropping by my blog and leaving a little love:o) I hope your weekend is fabulous!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn