Saturday, February 6, 2010

Busy,Busy My Daughter is getting married




My daughter is getting married in April and we were busy all week making wedding shower invitation. She's so happy and I'm happy she's happy. Funny but when Ryan told me he was going to propose, all I could see in my head was when she was a baby. Now every moment I spend with her is more precious than ever. You see she's moving to Fort Polk after she graduates college. Ryan is in the Army and I remember how hard being an army wife can be. I'm sure she'll adjust just fine and we're only 3 hours away, but you know how us mom's worry. This card is to be entered in Caardvarks chance to get published in Cards Magazine's July 2010 issue.

For more details visit Caardvarks
My card was created using: Georgia Pacific white card stock, Recollections silver paper, Martha Stewart’s paper. Dress embossed with cuttlebug dots. Dress & corner cuts from Sweethearts Circut cartridge.
I hope you can make out the detail, We had so much mother, daughter fun making these cards.

No comments: