Sunday, January 24, 2010

I'm a little late this weekend


I spent all day cleaning and cleaning and doing errands, I forgot to post my card. ;( I finished it on Saturday, and I don't know why I didn't post it after I finished. Oh well I'm sure everyone has done that. Ha I made this card using the sketch from Techno Stampers Challenge. It would have been my first time to try there challenge. I'll try again next week. I like the sketch and felt pretty comfortable with the outcome. I used Pink & Brown for Sassy Studio Design Challenge. The brown paper is from Paper reflections Metropolitan Palette, Embassy Cardstock & Digi image fromBuy Sassy Studio Designs.I'm exhausted and I'm so close to finishing Eclipse. I can't wait for the movie I'm so addicted to the Twilight series! Like a shirt I read said.“It’s a TWILIGHT thing you wouldn’t understand.”

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Great job with the challenge, I love that image.

Allison Rankin said...

Super layout...love the drama of the color palette!

Cheri said...

Love your card! The colors go so well together, and you did a great job on the coloring!