Sunday, April 4, 2010

Second post on Easter

This card is made for Stampin Royalty We are suppose to use the Easter theme.I hope this duck is considered an Easter theme, I even have an Easter egg inside the pocket. AnyWho this is what I did: Today I tried a new techinque to me and I learned it from Digital Delights . I even placed a liner inside of my card! You know I've never done that unless I've created the card with my cricut. LOL I've been in my little comfort zone to long..so this year I'm trying to branch out...That and go to my scrap pile before I cut into my paper packs. You know how hard that is espicially when I have three new paper packs I can't wait to tear into! My card was created useing So-So Sweet paper pack some construction paper for the inside and a super digi from Tales from Pollycraft.
Thanks For Stoppin by
Roxx.T

2 comments:

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

Gorgeous card! Fabulous colours:) Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty this week!

savvy teaching tips said...

Of course the little duck is perfect for Easter. Great card. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty.