Saturday, May 15, 2010

Satuday cards plus a lot of blog hopping


Do you have a favorite blog or blogs you visit daily? I have a few that inspire me, some that teach me new things and some I visit because their great artist & funny which keeps me in a crafty mood. Well Annika's blog Another Messy Crafter is one I visit daily and most of the challenges I did today was because I found them from her site. Most I have never tried before, but I had fun created this cute card & was created all with scraps. This card I created for the following challenges:
Posh Designs Scrapbook Store - Follow Sketch
Dare U-2 - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly -Shiny,Sparkly & Special
My Time to Craft Challenge -Too Cute
HFO’s Challenge
- Found On Hand Full of Stamps – Get Your shine on
ABC Challenge -Unused Stash ( pearl flowers )

Thanks for stopping by

6 comments:

Pat said...

Hi Roxx,

Love your card, such a cute image and great colours. Thanks for joining us at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Posh Designs said...

Wow what a pretty card! Thanks for playing along with us! Fabulous coloring! ~ Nini xoxo

Unknown said...

super cute, love the heart background!!! thanks so much for playing along with HFOS.
Trish

Anonymous said...

Roxx..what a sweet card. You are a ROXX Star!!:) Thank you so much for your kindness toward Sam!!! HUGS to you!!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card. Thanks for joinig us at Papertake Weekly this week hugs Bron GDT

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!! I love the heart paper!!