Sunday, May 9, 2010

Making Cards on Mothers Day for Caadvarks Challenge


Caardvarks has started their monthly challenges. I actually like the once a month challenges because it gives you more time to be creative. Now I know I said I was going to try and use my scraps this year, but will...I cracked. I bought a new scrapbook kit by ATD (momenta) called the Great Outdoors. I also had this lovely digi from Pixie Dust Studio called Fishing Friends. While I was browsing through my paper pack I thought ^^ this would be great with my new digi^^!
Anyhooo I think the card came out lovely and all the paper except the blue came from the paper pack, the blue was a scrap...OOOh I sewed some fishing string on the rod & reel, I also painted yellow on a little pom-pom to make it look like a bobber. Hope you like it as much as I do.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

What a cute little fishing card!! I love it!

Unknown said...

Darling! what a great guy card!

Annika said...

All the details you put into the card are truly stunning! What a gorgeous result, love the bright colours!
TFS
Hugs
Annika