Thursday, July 1, 2010

Doodle Palace Tuesday Challenge




Hello Everyone,
This week I'm a guest designer at Doodle Palace Tuesday Challenge June 29th - July 5th. I had fun creating the sketch and I used my cricut to cut out my sketch. This was my father’s day card to my Honey. I was so excited about making my first sketch that I couldn't sleep. When I woke up I had this sketch in my head so I went striaght to my craft room to get it down on paper. I created this card with my new digi from Doodle Palace, and I just love the way it came out.Thanks for stopping by. Now go to Doodle Palace and try the challenge.

I created my card useing: The Travel Stack by DCWV

The plaid paper by The Paper Studio

Ribbon by Ribbon Sachet ( Hobby Lobby)

Digi by Doodle Palace -Dee

Prismacolor markers

Ranger Glossy accents (made it look like an epoxy transparent sticker)

1 comment:

Annika said...

What an absolutely stunning card,I just love everything about it,the concept is so clever and the choice of papers is just perfect, brilliant!!!!
Re your question - my post ha an end of year date so it would stay on top all the time!
Hugs
Annika