Sunday, July 11, 2010

Peggy Loves Vintage


I hope everyone is having a great weekend.Last month I entered BBTB2 & Peggy Loves Vintage blog challenge & drawing. I won 5 sets from Peggy Loves Vintage! Thank you Peggy. Here's my first card with one of Peggys vintage images.Bernice a close co-worker of mine is retireing & this is the card I made for her. I used some scraps from WeR Memory Keepers Scrapbook pad called Rainbow.The cut used was from Cricut Wild card cartridge (cake). I also used a little bit of Inkssentials Glossy accents to give some shine to the apples and grapes.Well thanks for stopping by and go visit Peggy Loves Vintage & See all of her lovely Vintage images.

2 comments:

PeggyLovesVintage said...

Thanks Roxx, I love the card. The black and star paper really compliment the image. Great card!

Annika said...

Beautiful, such vibrant colours! And the image is gorgeous!
Such a lucky gal you are, I'd love to take a daily nap, lol.
Hugs
Annika