Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring


Has everyone gotten used to the time change? I think the weekend with my family has now caught up with me! It's fifteen till eight pm and I think I'm going to get ready for bed already! This card didn't come out like my mind had imagined it...but it's cute. I may add an emblishment or stamp a sentiment...it just looks a little plain.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Catered crop

My Pink Stamper Spring

Stamping Vacation - No Border
Stamping Vacation -Transitional Style
Stamping Vacation - Special things in March Spring
Stamping Vacation - Do not use a toothbrush image
Stamping Vacation - Use picture to inspire
Stamping Vacation - You name the Challenge Spring

2 comments:

Linda McClain said...

Oh, what an amazing card! Ah, I hate it when I miss a challenge by just a few minutes. Do do hope you'll try again at Catered Crop - your card is fabulous!

Sherrie K. said...

Very pretty card and I love all the details! Good luck in the challenge!
Sherrie K.
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com