Monday, March 14, 2011

Sugar & Spice


Whew!! I made it through an awesome weekend with my family. The drive to Corpus is only a 4 hour drive...but trying to cram every minute with memories, is exausting! We had a tea party with real tea sets sandwiches and cookies. It was great!
I had another glitch with my Cricut Imagine!! This will be my second machine I'm having to send back! The positive thing about Provocraft is the process was real easy.The bar that holds the mat only stays up for the first cut. Then it won't go back up unless you turn the machine on and off.This card was made useing The Cricut Imagine.
I'd like to enter them in the following challenges:
Stamping Vacation- Animal Applause Challenge-Animal Too Big to Ride in Your Car

Stamping Vacation- No! No! Challenge- No Fancy Borders

Stamping Vacation- Clear as Mud Challenge- No Toothbrush

Stamping Vacation-NEW!!!You Name the Challenge Challenge!

Getting Cricky With K.Andrews Simply Sunday Challenge- Sugar & Spice

Card Recipe:
The Cricut Imagine Country Carnival & Country Life.
White Cardstock used to print Imagine patterns and images
Stamp by Pink by Design called - Just 4 Men

Stamping Vacation - You name the Challenge – Sugar & Spice

3 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card tfs!!

Alice said...

super cute! lovely card!

Crafting Misfit said...

I have something for you at my blog, come check it out ;)

http://craftingmisfit.blogspot.com/