Friday, June 21, 2013

I for Image at the Alphabet Challenge Blog


Hi Bloggers,
Sorry I am late, it’s been a crazy week! Good and bad. Are you a Country music fan? I love all music,but Country is what I listen to most .My brother in law had to work and my sister invited me to go with her to the George Strait concert!! I have never seen him in concert!! I know as many times as he comes to Houston, and the Houston Rodeo…I have never seen him! I had such a great time!!! He is on his farewell tour this was his final concert in SanAntonio.He suppose to retaire, he did mention finishing his tour next year. Enjoyed myself I cried …tears of happiness ! Double bonus I got to spend some one on one time with the Sotomayor girls.
Sad news late Friday night while we were at dinner I received a text from a co-worker my bosses daughter passed away in a huge fire, which claimed the lives of 4 firefighters and seriously injured 3 other firefighters.The last time this many fire fighters were lost was in the 70’s or 80’s. Houston had a huge memorial service for the 4 fighters.The private funeral service was beautiful, she was a lovely person inside and out.My prayers go out to the Sullivan family along with all the other fire fighters.
Good/ bad news after a month of full of doctor appoints, catscans and optomologist/nuerologist appointments we now know why my daughter was in so much pain. Migraines! Continuous migraines! She was given medicine which seems to be helping.Now we are on a hunt to find out what causes them.The pain was so bad, Dr. asked her to start a food log.Thankfully all will be ok for my baby girl….which isn’t a baby anymore.
….whew!!! busy May! On to Todays card .I made this card for the Alphabet Challenge blog I for Image. You are suppose to use the image as a main focal point in your card or project. Come buy and join me and my fabulous team mates.
Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable weekend.
Roxx.T


1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

This is precious and will definitely cheer up any patient.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}