Sunday, June 30, 2013

My first Mixed Media Project

Hello Bloggers,
My internet is down and I am posting l from my galaxy note 2 !
Todays post is for Tracy Weinzapfel Studios - June 2013 Creative Dare-Your Powerful Truths. This is my first mixed media project, well my second try. I started out with a totally different canvas I looked at it and said that s not me! l don't like it!  I gesso'd over it and came up with this in my sleep. I painted her with a hodged podge of Acrylic paints. I made my own textured paste and stencil. I used my cricut to create stencil and key. I also used some embossing powder and stampology flourishes. .ooh and lastly I used Faber Castell gelatos.I had a lot of fun making this. .but more practice is diffently needed!
I think I may start an art journal too...Too bad my Aqua Zumba is on Mondays! I enjoy watching Tray's youtube videos, almost makes you feel like you were talking and typing along with the group.

Thanks for stopping by.
Roxx.T

No comments: