Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year

Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone had a Happy New Year. I was reading one of Allison’s posting about word of the year and I thought; how funny I’m not the only one that looses the day. Some days it’s like I blinked and the day was finished. Go check out one of my favorite blogs at Stampin’ When I can I don’t know where she finds the time to post so much and create such beautiful cards.
I have been busy organizing my craft room.I'm also ADHD more ADD than hyper so it's extremely hard to stay focused on my task. I have managed to work on my craft room, the Landry room and the living room and accomplish two tasks. The Landry room still needs more work, and I'm getting another shelf in my craft room so I'll be at it again rearranging. Hopefully I'll get a chance to create some cards. I plan to make some projects with fabric this year.
Have a great Week and Thanks for stopping by.
Roxx.T

No comments: