Sunday, November 21, 2010

Imagine Card



Hello Bloggers,

I hope everyone has started their Christmas shopping. I have a few more people & I'll be done soon. Thankfully, because I still have a lot of Christmas projects I still need to get done. This weekend I played with my Cricut Imagine, challenge from My Pink Stamper was to create a card using your Imagine. I'm not thrilled with my Imagine, or if I need to do any updates? I'm not comfortable with the time it takes to pick out my project get it adjusted on my screen in order to make the cuts. The more I work with it the more comfortable I'll get it's just a matter of time. I am glad I got my imagine, it cuts beautifully and I'm sure once I get more familiar with my imagine I'll grow to love it as much as I love my expression.
Today’s card was created with the Best Friends art cartridge. The only thing that wasn't printed from the cartridge was the black cardstock. I used a bunch of pop dots for dimension & a memory making flower brad in the middle of the flower. Ribbon from Hobby lobby sachet & Pearl from Paper Studio. Thanks for stopping by.

Roxx.T

No comments: