Sunday, November 7, 2010

Winter Circle card & Envelope




This weekend I created a second card using my wildcard cartridge & Design studio.
I hide all the scallops & score/tick marks. Ooh this was my first time using my sewing machine on my card! Not perfect. But it will do. Practice makes perfect.
I’d like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Calendar Challenge - Snowflakes
Digital Tuesday Challenge – #83 Frame
Delightful Sketches – Stitching
Raise the Bar – #43 “Lets see those Curves”

Card Recipe:
Paper: AC Patterned Paper Christmas pack
Stamp: Whismy Santa Stampabilities
Snowflakes cut with Winter Wonderland cartridge. Cut with Imagine…love the way the Imagine cuts the details out without tearing your paper.
Glitter: Martha Stewart

1 comment:

cardmaking bird said...

Great, fun Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges. Marie x