Sunday, November 7, 2010

Late Sunday post



This weekend I finally get to play with my Cricut Imagine. So far I’m not that impressed with it.
The only cartridges I like so far are the ones that came with the machine…& the ones that are out aren’t that impressive to me. I’m sure if I could weld and hide the things I want to remove it would make the machine more appealing. That would mean I need to buy a gypsy. Right now they are having way too many problems with both systems. I do think it’s a keeper. I was too eager…& should have waited…but I do like it..& I’m sure they’ll come out with more carts I will be eager to buy.
My first tag…ever was created with my Imagine. I’m going to send this card to my Grandparents & include a gift card in back of the tag. I’m also going to tell her to use it as a bookmark too.
I mad the little pocket from the wildcard cartridge. I just turned it upside down & cut the bottom off. I’d like to enter my card in the following challenges:

YNS CHALLENGE – Bookmark it
Tuesday Throwdown - #24 Give Thanks
Scrapbook Sisters – Autumn Colours

Card Recipe:
Imagine more cartridge: tags & colors
Digi by :Elizabeth O.Dulemba

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Adorable! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown! We hope to see you again next week!

Lauren

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how fun! Gorgeous design! Thanks for joining the YNS clallenge this week.