Sunday, November 7, 2010

Late Sunday post



This weekend I finally get to play with my Cricut Imagine. So far I’m not that impressed with it.
The only cartridges I like so far are the ones that came with the machine…& the ones that are out aren’t that impressive to me. I’m sure if I could weld and hide the things I want to remove it would make the machine more appealing. That would mean I need to buy a gypsy. Right now they are having way too many problems with both systems. I do think it’s a keeper. I was too eager…& should have waited…but I do like it..& I’m sure they’ll come out with more carts I will be eager to buy.
My first tag…ever was created with my Imagine. I’m going to send this card to my Grandparents & include a gift card in back of the tag. I’m also going to tell her to use it as a bookmark too.
I mad the little pocket from the wildcard cartridge. I just turned it upside down & cut the bottom off. I’d like to enter my card in the following challenges:

YNS CHALLENGE – Bookmark it
Tuesday Throwdown - #24 Give Thanks
Scrapbook Sisters – Autumn Colours

Card Recipe:
Imagine more cartridge: tags & colors
Digi by :Elizabeth O.Dulemba

1 comment:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how fun! Gorgeous design! Thanks for joining the YNS clallenge this week.