Monday, March 12, 2012

C for Celebrate at Alphabet Challenge Blog


Hello Everyone,

Whew! What a whirlwind weekend ! Looks like my week will go just like my weekend ! I'm a little late posting my card for Alphabet Challenge Blog, but here it is. This two week Challenge is C - for Celebrate St.Patricks day Or  Good Luck , since not everyone celebrates St. Patricks day.
    I made my card with a  Christmas post card. Big Lots had a few on sale for dirt cheap so I bought a few ugly & glittery cards & post cards. I don't celebrate St.Patricks day, but I knew my niece & nephew would enjoy this card. I also added a pin to the back of the Shamrock & the St.Patty...this way they can wear the art work & they won't get pinched. Digi by Dustin Pike and Shamrock from a Cricut Cartridges.
Thanks for Stopping by and Have a great week.
Roxx

1 comment:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a cute card! Love the idea of making the embellishments as pins!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com