Thursday, March 1, 2012

Homemade Stickle/ 3D paint holder

I went to a Cricut SWARM in Houston 2wks ago and I got this Glitter glue container from our white elephant game. Let me tell you it was a coveted gifted there! I got lucky and got picked first..which means you can choose any gift no matter if it was chosen 3 times! Yeah! Ok so I thought how can I make a glitter glue container. I had two Styrofoam blocks I had been saving ...I swear I'm not a hoarder. If your in the Houston area join us for our next Cricut SWARM Sign up with Meetup site and join The Cricut Lady and Friends group. Lori is a great host and everyone is so welcoming and helpful.Ok....on to my project.

You can find this container at Scrapookcorner

I used Styrofoam blocks I saved  


Styrofoam & Creative Versa-Tool (wood burning tool) 

I used Styrofoam blocks I saved ,and this is my end result
Thanks for stopping by
Roxx

1 comment:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Congrats on getting the prize of your choice! Great tip!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com