Saturday, March 24, 2012

D for Dry Embossing at Alphabet Challenge Blog

Hello all, I'm running a tad bit late posting my card for the Alphabet Challenge Blog. These last two weeks have been a whirlwind! 1st colonoscopy Friday before last..Monday Jury duty (thought that would be easy & not get picked). Got picked to be in a Capital Murder trial, Got my 1st speeding ticket, Week long jury duty overcoming driving in downtown Houston. Parking a nightmare! for a directional challenged person. Back to work this Monday, desk piled high with work ! Well between all the frantic worry of my driving to court on time, & how to remember how to find my car at the end of the day! I forgot to post my DT card for Alphabet Challenge Blog!!! Ugh!! I had worked on it two weeks ago and forgot to post! Lesson learned! My goal now is to finish card & post on DT blog same day. Card Recipe: Card Reciepe: background embossed with Cuttlebug folder Stars, senitment by Pink By Design, Basset Hound digi by Doodle Palace (closed). Thanks for dropping by. Roxx

No comments: